Sunday, May 3, 2009

This is the day that the Lord has made and we should rejoice and be glad in it!


Today I am thankful for:

- The bright sunshine that is heating up our Alberta prairies.

- That we have leftover pancakes in the fridge for breakfast (and I got to them before all the kids, he, he, he).

- That the majority of yard work was done yesterday, so my plan for today is to read a book in the sunshine (hmmmmm, with a cold glass of ice tea).

- For big families and hot water tanks that are empty for only the last person in the shower (sorry Brandon :) ).

- For the longer days of spring and summer that make you feel your days actually are longer.

- For a 4 kids, 2 dogs, a great husband, parents who live near by and great friends! Who could ever be borred or lonely with all of that? I LOVE my life!

Have a beautiful Sunday,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment