Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fun Lemonade Award


I received this award from my good friend Tyler over at Titus 2:3 - 5, and although our interests may be different, our priorities are the same - God and family - and she has been an amazing friend and support over the years that I have known her.
There are some "rules" for the receipt and acceptance of this award:
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
3) Link to your nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award
As you may have noticed, I am still new to the "blogging world", so unfortunately I do not know 10 people to nominate yet, but I am nominating those blogs that I enjoy reading and encourage me in my daily life serving both God and family.
Kristen at The Frugal Girl
Stephanie at Keeper of the Home
Lindsay at Passionate Homemaking (who I happened across when I saw our similar blog names!)
Who doesn't love lemonade??? Thanks again Tyler!
Blessings,
Christine

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean our interests are different?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Christine! So sweet of you to nominate me! :) Sounds like we have lots in common! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete