Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's the little things...

Stealing the idea from friends (Bobbie at 40 Shades of Pink and ET at Titus2:3-5)

Today I am thankful for:

- Hot coffee

- Quiet dogs

- No rain

- ALWAYS thankful for HEALTHY and SAFE children (Praise the Lord for that blessing!!)

- For teenagers that still like to "hang" with me

- For 3 teenage BOYS and 1 daughter, NOT 3 teenage girls and 1 son!

- For a beautiful daughter that is my FAVORITE girl in the whole world!

- For a husband that got up at 8am to go to work after working 15 - 16 hours every day for the last 3 days (love you)

- For a morning with no sibling fighting (Praise the Lord that that blessing too!!)

- That every day we are moving closer to SUMMER!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahem. I thought I was your FAVORITE girl in the whole world. Nice. :P

    ReplyDelete